I love finding ways to help me better myself as a teacher and a person. Things that help or support me is….
- Facebook– I follow many Art Education groups. The most helpful one is Art Elementary Teachers. It is so nice to get ideas from other educators along solving any problems that I have. It is nice to have people who has gone through wobbly moments like myself help you out.
- Instagram– I love Instagram. Maybe obsess. I love pictures and videos, I guess you would say I am more a visual person. I follow A LOT of Art Teachers on there. I find it very inspiring to get ideas from other artist. I also get great comments on my pictures as well, so it is alway positive!
- Pinterest– So this is the best thing in the world. This allows me to get maker and art ideas to implement in my classroom. It is so easy to use and I can go right to the site of the idea and get more information on what I need.
- Cassie Stephens– This women is very inspiring. I found her a couple years ago online and love her ideas. She is so colorful both in outfit and personality. I love reading her blogs and getting inspired to create a fun project. I am also very jealous of her amazing outfits.
- Art Sonia– This is a great site to get some ideas to implement in the classroom. I love the pictures of all the work. It really gets you motivated to make it. The site reminds me of Pinterest for Art Teachers. I highly recommend this to all art teachers to get ideas and inspiration for their classroom. It also helps inspire your students, showing their artwork to others.